Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yea, Stuff Happens

You can not stop it. You can not change it. You just have to roll with the punches. Cry. Yell. Talk. Laugh.

Today’s, 30 day post, post was a photo of my family. It made me realise that I do not actually have that photo, the last photo taken of all four of us, printed and in general daily view.

This got me looking on snapfish.com and, due to the significance of this photo and as I already have loads of framed photos, I thought doing something different with this photo would be a nice idea.

Looking through the website I came across this. A ceramic tile, with the picture printed on, sitting on a miniature easel. How cool is that? I am going to not spend my money on my much loved amenities for a few weeks and then I am going to buy three. One for myself, one for my mum and one for the brother.

Stuff happens, I have been dealing with mine with a smile – the majority of the time. Sometimes the ‘stuff’ is not as easy to deal with but find a way, reach out to those who love you and make it a goal to smile more each day.

No comments: