Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All Summed Up

First, I must just inform you that I am absolutely in love with my new car. Driving round just for the sake of it. I am having a ball.

Here is my weekend in bullet points.

  • Friday. The three musketeers. Rach, Nid and I. Conversations at the local, followed by a drive in the new car to get hot chocolates at 10pm. What a smashing evening. We drove to the beach and drank our hot beverages before heading home for a 11.30pm bed time.
  • Saturday. Woke up early, 7am. Pick Cooper up, 9am. Spent the whole day with him. We hung out, went and saw my Grandparents, Coopers Great Grandparents. We went shoe shopping for Cooper. He is so sensible, he choose a pair of sport shoes after the canvas vans-look-a-like shoes didn’t fit him. We went to the local and sat there with a beverage each just chatting. I love this kid. My favourite four year old in the world.
  • Saturday, evening. Took Cooper home, to his new house. He was so excited. Hung out and helped put some stuff away, stayed for pizza. Arrived home to Nid on my doorstep so we could hang out. Really Saturday was a day of hanging out.
  • Sunday. Woke up. Watched some telly. Went out with mum, 9in my car. Borrowed thirty dollars to put in the pokie machines. Paid her back and walked out with $100 dollars, perfect timing as my car needed to be filled up. Went shopping, bought a dress and belt. Home for dinner.

It was a really lovely weekend, simple but brilliant. Spending time with Cooper is one of my favourite things. The boy is so precious, I wish I could spend all day every day with him. He deserves the world.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Cooper is lucky! I think it's so sweet that you take the time to hang out with him. Just wait until YOUR NEPHEW arrives!!