Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 01 - Something you hate about yourself

The word ‘Hate’ is a very strong word, so instead I am going to share something with you all that I dislike/annoys me most about myself. Beside’s, not to sound vain, but I could not think of something about myself that I despise so much that I could say I hated it.

My toes are the part of me that I dislike the most. I took some pictures but they were, what I would call, inappropriate for the blog world. I have no problem with my second toe being longer than my big toe. What I really do not like is that my little toe has this tiny wee speck of a nail and, apart from my big toe and second toe, if my feet are flat on the floor you can’t see my toe nails.

One day I said to my friend that I bet that people notice my little toe and that I don’t attempt to paint it. She tried to tell me that no one does. Last Thursday we were sitting on my deck with my mum and my mums man friend and he goes, why don’t you paint your little toe nail.

I cringed so much and my friend cracked up laughing.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ha! I have to say my 2nd toe is longer than my first. My grandma (whom I inherited this trait from) always said it means that you are stubborn. I'll take it.

My pinkie toe is the same way too!! When I go to Evans and let Aly do my pedicure, I tell her to just skip painting it. Of course, I should get a discount, but I don't. :)