Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Day 30Excuse the blurry photo of me today. Having shaky hands is a photo taking curse. Any who, this is me today.

As I stated when I originally posted the Thirty Days of Me post this last one would be three good things that happened in the last xx days, as I do not post every day. I have to say many good things have happened in the past 43 days. If I have to state the top three they would be:

  1. My brother and his partner finding out they are going to be having a baby boy, which I am over the moon about.
  2. Buying a new car. A post will be coming about this.
  3. Finally breaking. Means I can now move on properly. Sorry no post to come about this, way to hard to explain.

So this is the end of Thirty Days of Me. It has been fun posting each day. It has been awesome having a different topic to post about each day. Maybe I will have to do another 30 Days of X some day soon.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I will miss 30 days of you. Please feel free to do it again...and again...and again...