Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 27 - A Picture of You Last Year & Now. How Have You Changed Since Then?

Day 27 End of January 2010 – Lorren’s Hens Night.

Day 27End of January 2011 – Aunty B’s 60th Birthday Party

How have I changed since January 2010?

That is a big question, there is a whole three hundred and sixty five days that have been in motion.

As you can see, I cut my hair and dyed it also. I put on a little bit of weight, I lost a little bit of weight. I have decided along what lines I am planning to make my path in life. I aged. I found out I was going to be an aunty. I have made new friends. I have lost some friends. I have re-connected with old friends.

I am not the person I was back in January 2010. I think I have changed for the better, at least I hope I have. You come to realise many things as you grow older and it makes the movement of life easier, even if it does not feel so at the time.

Oh, I am also first aid qualified now. I could have pretended back in 2010 but now I can do it for real!

No comments: