Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 23 - 15 Facts About You

  1. I was named after my mothers friend who had died of a brain aneurism.
  2. My favourite colour is purple
  3. My dream car is a Hyundai Santa Fe
  4. I am 3 years, 8 months and 13 days younger than my brother
  5. I have a half brother who I have never met
  6. I love online shopping
  7. I have a slight frame addiction
  8. I make a set of yearly goals at the beginning of every year
  9. I would love to live in Boston
  10. People who stand right in front of lift doors while waiting for the lift to get to the floor they are waiting on are my pet hate, worst is when they go to walk into the lift before letting the people out
  11. I wanted to be a surgeon when I was about 14
  12. I am a trained first aider
  13. My favourite band is Guns n’ Roses
  14. My favourite season is spring, because all the new life is born
  15. My hair and nails have always grown fast

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I ALWAYS make Adam stand back away from the elevator when it's coming down. He gets so anxious to get on I have to remind him that there are people probably trying to get off. One day it might sink in.
I would love to visit you in Boston. So now I have two places to visit you...
And I love spring too. It's just around the corner here. Finally. Enjoy your autumn!