Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 02 - Something you love about yourself

There is a physical trait and a personality trait about myself that I adore and love equally.

Physically, my hair. As much as it loves to do it’s own things, I have done so many things to my hair that would destroy the normal persons and my hair is still beautiful and full of life. It is curly but not frizzy. It straightens easily, but doesn’t like to stay dead straight.

Personality, my attempt to make everyone smile. Making others happy makes me feel happy. Whenever possible I try my hardest to make others smile. I won’t roll the truth in glitter but I will go out of my way to help others where possible and when all else fails I make one of my eyes cross eyed, the other look straight ahead, smile goofily and wave. It works every time.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You've been busy! I guess I haven't read blogs for a while!

You are one of those that looks good in whatever hairstyle you choose too! Lucky, lucky you!!