Monday, March 14, 2011

Golf Clubs and Airports

This weekend was another weekend in the life of Cheryl.

Friday after work, I picked up my friend and we journeyed out to the Airport to bid farewell to our friend from Canada. It was a sad moment for my friend and our Canadian friend as they had become very good friends over the past year. We said our goodbyes and our see you next time’s, which are so much nicer than goodbyes. And then we went our separate ways, until we meet again.

We left the airport and drove, no idea where we were going, until we came to a drive thru Subway. How cool is that?! So to delay ourselves until we were hungry we went to a driving range.

Man, have I found a new, fun, way to take my anger and stress out, as well as a pretty decent workout at the same time. We hit, if you could call the shots we were making this, fifty golf balls each and although we hit most of them about 2 metres from where we were standing, some of them went to at least the first marker.

After our extreme joke of a golfing experience we went and got our drive thru Subway. Best ever, simply because I did not have to leave my car. We went and ate out Subs at the runway look out.

It is the most amazing thing to watch and listen to aeroplanes coming and going. They are so close and so loud and it is simply amazing.

The rest of the weekend was lazy as per usual. I am still on my “This weeks lists of To Do’s” from two weeks ago. But I need to get back on routine, life run’s smoother and leaves less time to think about things when I am on a routine and crossing things off my list.

No comments: