Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 20 - The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

The reason my blog is named ‘Hello, World’ is because I am writing about my experiences, posting them on this blog and sharing them with anyone in the world that comes across my blog and wants to read them.

I started this blog before I finished up my exchange year in the States as a friend had asked me to keep them up to date, so I have continued to do so and keep it open to anyone else who wishes to read it.

Before I started this blog I had never read another blog, let alone blogged myself. So it was a new experience and when it asked me to pick a name for the blog ‘Hello, World’ seemed most appropriate. It may have also been the only thing I could think of at the time.

So the meaning behind my blog name? Hello, World.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hello! And I'm so glad you are keeping up with it!! This is one person in the world who LOVES reading it!