Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 25 - What's in Your Purse?

When I first read this question all I could think was “geez, want to be more specific? Purse, really that is the word you are going to use? Do you know how many different idea’s of what a purse is there are?” So I have decided the best way to decide how to answer this question is to go off the definition.

Definition of Purse:

n.

  1. A woman's bag for carrying keys, a wallet, and other personal items; a handbag.
  2. A small bag or pouch for carrying money.
  3. Something that resembles a bag or pouch.
  4. Available wealth or resources; money.
  5. A sum of money collected as a present or offered as a prize.

Now, it would be inappropriate to provide the world wide web with an insight to my ‘available wealth or resources; money’ or better yet lack of. Also, it would be inappropriate to boast about how much money I got given as a present.

So, what is in my ‘something that resembles a bag or pouch’? I am not going to put you through the dreaded long list of every item that is in the “hand bag”, as I would call it. I will just fill you in on the basics.

  • Keys; house key, car key and key chains.
  • Wallet; ATM Card, drivers license, loyalty cards, a few coins.
  • Digital Camera
  • Deodorant
  • Band aids
  • CPR face shield
  • Lip gloss

Those items are really just a few of the items. I never understand why I have so many things in my bag but at times they do come in handy.

The other week a friend and I were planning on going on a small hike and I actually moved my plasters and CPR shield over into the back pack I was taking, of course I transferred them back after, but as weird as some things may sound you never know when you will need them.

No comments: