Monday, April 11, 2011

Whoa… this is so cool…

Lately I have been reading load of different blogs, clicking all the links they suggest and finding some real awesome stuff.

I have come across this website:

Design Sponge

It features some really awesome, like on a scale of one to ten I would choose 10, stuff.

I have already started working on one of the ideas I got from the site, although I can not find the link to it now – typical, lucky I have a good memory. It is a coat rack, but instead of having hooks to hang your coats on it uses knobs off dressers, wardrobes, etc.

Now I know that I have started so many projects that are yet to be finished, but I figured this will help me organize my bedroom floor which will lead to more organization and time to work on my projects.

Now this, right here, is super cool. I would love to make so many. Have my wall covered in the alphabet – use up all the power that is available to New Zealand.

On the subject of projects: I started sewing some of my squares together for my quilt the other week. It is going to be a very long process to finish this quilt. I am not going to rush it, and I have a feeling I may not be finished with sewing the squares together any time soon. And, by some squares I mean about eight of the 2in x 2in squares. Yea.. I've only got about one hundred more to go.

No comments: