Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on

This is really hard to answer. I have been raking my brain for the last hour or so and can’t think of anything. Well, of course I can but at the same time I hate sounding vain and I just can’t pick one or think of the exact thing the compliment’s have been about.

My boss – female – told me the other week that I should become a nurse as I have such a great respect for humans and am very compassionate.

My friends – female – always tell me that they want my breasts. I tell them they can have them, along with the cost of buying a decent bra in the size needed. (I did not want to include this, but I promised I would be as honest as possible with this 30 day challenge.)

My aunty – always tells me how lovely my hair is.

Most people – always tell me how lovely my hair is.

So, I would have to take a ,wild, guess here and go with my hair. My hair is something people seem to compliment me on the most. Cheryl, your hair is so shiny! Cheryl, I am jealous that your hair curls so nicely, and jealous that it does that naturally! Cheryl, hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair!

Vain enough?

No comments: