Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 13 - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough as days.

Paul, John, George and Ringo,

Thank you so much for having created such amazing songs. Thank you for being so amazing that my father listened to you, and completely adored you – so much in fact he basically had a shrine to you. Thank you so much for making such great music that my father introduced me to you.

You guys where the HELP! I got from the iPod on my first visit alone to visit my Dad’s grave. You are the Yellow Submarine’s that are needed for any good sing along. When I’ve had a Hard Days Night I know that you will always be there for me.

I do not listen to you as much as I should, so I just want to thank you for being there whenever I need you. Your music is in my blood, thank you.

Love & Submarines,

Cheryl

No comments: