Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 15 - Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it

It has come to my attention that these statements I have to respond to are not easy. They are not easy in the slightest. They are, at times, extremely hard and brain racking can only account for a certain amount of greatness.

If I had to pick something that I could not live without, and I do believe there was a time that I tried my hardest not to do it, is complaining about certain things. These “things” could be anything from a stupid email somebody at work sends me to a friend buying a cat when they are only just making ends meats to a friend being ten minutes late in meeting me somewhere.

It is extremely easy to complain about anything. I do try my hardest not to complain about everything and just move on with it. However, there are certain times where I know if I do not get it out I will explode eventually and, trust me, it is not pretty.

This particular “thing” of complaining seems like such a small, miniscule, thing that the majority of people do participate in. Finding other ways to get the reasons that you are complaining off your chest is not as simple as going for a walk to loose weight. Being able to find a way is an achievement especially if you are shy or a person who avoids conflict like the plague.

Well, its seems that all I wanted to inform you off it that whole spiel of information is that the one thing that I have tried living without that I couldn’t live with out is the act of complaining. Maybe I will make it a goal next year, possibly this year, to find an outlet or learn to be more confident and less scared of conflict.

No comments: