Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 20 - Your views on drugs and alcohol

If something is illegal it is generally illegal for a reason. Drugs are bad, but it is an each to your own decision. You just have to remember than when chemicals react with each other things change. Think about your brain and your body.

Drinking alcohol is a personal decision. I do drink but I do not force and impose alcohol on others. Some of my best friends do not drink and when I am around them I do not drink. I do not have a constant want to drink it is just a social thing. I was brought up around alcohol, my parents taught me that you do not need to get drunk, let alone drink, and that alcohol can effect people in bad ways.

The biggest thing I like to remember is that you don’t have to do something just because others are. Just because your peers do something they consider cool does not mean it is and does not mean you will be un-cool if you do not participate.

No comments: