Monday, April 4, 2011

Sometimes…

There are certain things that make different people happy, that make them smile an uncontrollable smile.

For me it is music. Hearing a really awesome song. I used to have a set style of music that I listened to. Not any more. I will listen to everything now. Rock used to be my one and only, then it turned to pop rock, now everything. As long as the song has a great beat, awesome music and nice lyrics I will listen to it.

This song: The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco, is what is currently making me smile so big that the people at my work are going to start asking me questions soon.

I have also decided that I need to go back to my roots, so I have created a CD I am going to listen to on the way home with Paramore, Escape the Fate, The Academy Is, Story of the Year, Gym Class Heroes, and a few others on so I can relive being 16 again.

No comments: