Friday, April 8, 2011

Just push it in…

So, I work as a receptionist/accounts girl/administration girl/doing the tasks that people, who get paid a whole lot more than me, don’t want to do – even though it’s actually their job. One of the many tasks I have is keeping the meeting rooms and board room tidy and ready to go when the need arises.

ALERT: This is a rant!

I do not understand why people can not push their chairs in.

Pushing my chair in is something that was drilled into me since I could get myself off of a chair. It requires very few steps.

  1. Stand up from chair.
  2. Move behind chair.
  3. Push chair under table/desk/etc.

How easy is that?! But then I guess when I am talking about the same people who I had to send out instructions on how to use a dishwasher (see below) I am not going to win, ever!

Dishwasher

Rant over, for now.

No comments: