Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 17 - A book you’ve read that changed your views on something

N.B. These guiding phrase that are given in these "30 day challenges" are very vauge. This could be has been fustrating in some cases. Anywho, enjoy!

There have been many books that I have read, many of these which I love to this day, but they have all taken a part in shaping my veiw of certain things. At this very moment I can not think of an exact book, of an exact moment when my veiws changed and of an exact view that changed. All I can think is that J.K. Rowling made me want to be a wizard, F. Scott Fitzgerald made me want to move to Long Island in the 20's, but just to enjoy the summer parties, and Janet Evanovich made me want to become a bounty hunter.

Everyday I am so grateful for the chances I have been given in life. One of the many things that I am grateful for is that I was taught how to read and that I can read any book that I want to. I have no restrictions over the written words that I choose to read. All the books that I have ever read have changed my views on many things, but they have at least made me grateful for the factor that they are able to change my views.

1 comment: