Monday, April 18, 2011

Nothing But A Few Knobs To Start

This weekend I started my number unknown craft project. The cabinet knob coat hanger. I purchased the plank of wood and cabinet knobs last weekend, this weekend I purchased the paint and started the painting.

Tonight or one night this week I will get my brother to drill the holes in the plank of wood so that I can do the main colour of paint on it. Then hopefully by the end of the week I will have it finished and hanging on my wall ready to use, hopefully in use.

It is going to be very plain. However, I hope it does the job that I am intending it to. The knobs will be a trial, if they are not as successful at hanging coats and various other items off, I will replace them with hooks in a few weeks time. I am very excited!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

And you will post a picture of the completed project, right? (Please?)