Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting paid to walk?!?!

Today, my boss and I went on a walk at lunch time. It was amazing. Amazing how? You might ask yourself. Amazing because I actually did it, I didn’t do the normal “oh, maybe we should do this tomorrow.” And then continue the routine until the idea is not suggested anymore.

Walking has actually become a regular occurrence in my life. I go on a walk two to three times a week with my mum. It’s a 30-40 minute walk, but it is good exercise. We walk to a wharf “around the corner” from our house, and the view we get when we walk to the end of the wharf is just awesome.

My boss and I are going to do this walking at lunch time about three times a week. Just walking, at a relatively fast pace, along the beach. So, not only are we getting paid to walk the other bonus is we get to look out at the ocean, beautiful. Oh, and we are being productive with our time by using wasted lunch time minutes to exercise.

No comments: