Friday, February 4, 2011

Exploring the Blog World

On my journeys through the Blog World today I have come across a few items that I might just have a slight love for.

Magazine BowI am going to make one of these Magazine Bows. Or maybe a few, they are just so adorable and awesome.

Inspire-Wonder-Love-DreamSuch a cool idea, adds colour to the room at the same time as adding some words you believe in or wish to have as a main focus in your life.

I did something similar a few months ago, just White words on black painted canvases. They are no where near as large, but do the job as intended; decorations and inspirations.

Rose RingThis is just adorable, I own a lot of jewellery but do not wear a lot of jewellery, mainly just my class ring a a few silly bandz (we are all allowed to be a slight child, right?) but I think if I was to purchase on of these awesome Plum Loving Rings I would most probably wear it, a lot.

Mexican Chicken TortasI love Mexican food, I miss having it so local and being able to buy it from street vendors, which is why I love the look and sound of this Mexican Chicken Torta. I was speaking with a friend and he said it would even be nicer in a tortilla, and I think either way it would be scrummy.

I am in a rambling mood today so I think it is better I stop here before I have a list as long the day.

No comments: