Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 11 - What's in your Makeup Bag?

I don’t actually have a makeup bag that keeps my make up 24/7. My makeup is kept in my dresser drawers. One drawer holds all the mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow and another drawer holds my brushes, blushes, foundation, concealer and misc. items.

If I had to pack a makeup bag for my normal day to day use it would consist of:

Day 11 - MascaraMascara

Day 11 - Eyeshadow

Mary Kay Espresso Eye shadow which I keep in my…

Day 11 - Compact  Mary Kay Compact

Day 11 - Brush 

And lastly, my eye shadow brush.

Now if I were planning to go for a night out and needed to pack my makeup bag to take to a friends house to get ready it would include, the above plus foundation, blush, bronzer, needed brushes and some more eye shadows for a bigger selection.

No comments: