Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7 – Your Dream Wedding

image I like a mixture of these styles when it comes to the dresses.

Day 7 - CakeThe cake will be chocolate and it will be decorated and it will be three tiers at least. I am not sure whether it will be round of square, but I think the cake in the picture is kind of cute. The cake would also match the colour theme.

Really my dream wedding would be quite simple, my friends and family and all the people I loved would be in attendance. I would be marrying the man I love and the man I want to spend the rest of my days with. I truly believe that getting married is not about the wedding, it is about the person you are promising your self to forever and the marriage that starts after the wedding.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Perfect attitude!

And make sure you marry your best friend!