Wednesday, June 29, 2011

21st Birthday - The Invitations

In New Zealand, and probably other parts of the world, the 21st birthday is somewhat of a big deal. Most people have a gathering/party of some sort. I have so many ideas running through my head about what I want. We already have the venue and I have my dress.

Last week I finally finished my invitations and got them printed. I love when I receive an actual paper invite, I think it is the coolest and it's such a personal touch. So I thought I would share the invite with you.

Designed by Me

Sorry I can't share all the details on the invite with you. This interweb is a big scary place and I can't be giving all that information out.

I was so happy with how they turned out printed. The baby photos were scanned and a bit blurry so I was worried that the printed file would be even worse. They turned out a bit blurry, but not as much as I was expecting. And the colours turned out perfect as well.

The next step is the decorations and the cake. Mum and I have already looked at some ideas for the cake. Lets just say it is going to be nearly as fabulous as my oldest friends super awesome cake.

Bring on August!!!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Gah!!

21?

I feel old.