Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Queen's Birthday Weekend!

What a lovely weekend it was indeed!

On Saturday, ten of us went to the Langham Hotel for a High Tea. Both were beautiful.


This was the caption I had instead of a photo when Blogger decided to not let me upload it:
Insert photo of me, sitting in a majestic chair, with a three tier cake stand in front of me, which is covered in sandwich's, scones, sweeties. Oh, and lets not forget my tea pot. Or, my new fringe which I cut myself on Saturday morning, I'm not going to pay someone to do what I can do - tsk at your silliness. PS, when blogger gets it A into G, I will upload this photo!

We sat around for about two hours, eating, drinking and talking. The food was delicious, some of the food was not my sort of thing and I am never eating goats cheese again, feet DO NOT belong in my mouth.

After the High Tea I went to a friends house where I stayed until Monday morning. I spent the whole time relaxing. Literally, the most unproductive 40 hours of my year so far. We moved to go out a get brunch and dinner, the rest of the time we sat in the lounge with our feet up. My list of things for the week went out the window.

Oh, yea! I cut my hair. I trimmed my fringe, all by myself. If you look closely you could tell that it wasn't done by a trained professional. I think it looks nice, it's a bit different to how I normally have it, but not much.

I also, finished my first TIME magazine. Not realising they would arrive weekly I procrastinated reading it. Now I have two to read by Saturday, I am doubtful of this happening. I have far too much study to complete.

Clearly, I need another three day weekend. In which I would spend the time reading and studying, promise!

No comments: