Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Hardest Thing: Finishing

I find one of the hardest things to do is go through with tasks and finish them. I don't mean at work. I mean at home and I mean the big tasks, ie. My Nanny Course. Currently I have one task left to complete in the Nanny Course portion of the course. I still have the whole maternity side to do, and I plan to finish this - eventually.

My last task to complete in the nanny course is one I have left till last. The task is from the Food and Nutrition for under fives section. I have to create a week long meal plan for an infant (6-12 months), a toddler, a vegan toddler and a vegan child. It is the most time consuming task I have done in the nanny course. I don't want to be to repetitive and boring, but I don't want to go to far off the track. All the tasks have been done to the best of my ability and if they do send any back to be re-done, I really hope this task is not one of them. I will probably never finish the course if it is the case.

"Oh, Cheryl you really have work hard on doing all this when you first got the course work," this is what I bet everyone is thinking when I talk about the course. It is also what I think every time I sit down to do the course work. I am going to have to work really hard when I start my Early Childhood Education course. No more messing about or leaving things for later.

My goal for being organized this year will be fulfilled because I will have no other choice. It is time to turn the hardest thing to do into the easiest.

On a lighter note: only two more days and four and a half hours of work left. Bring on Monday and my future!

No comments: