Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lost & Found

I have been very busy since getting back from my amazing holiday. I have had no time to take the photo's from my trip off my camera, let alone upload them to Facebook or put a post up about the trip. Let me just say it was a wonderful holiday. The last three days were very busy as we had to travel six hours down the line for a wedding and then back on the Sunday to go back to work this Monday gone. But it was worth it. I plan (key word here) to get all my photos uploaded and do a post this weekend.

Since it is coming into winter, and all the exercise that I did (and tried to do) in summer did not pay off, mother and I have decided to hire a cross-trainer for the winter season. It is to dark when we get home from work to go walking and to cold in the mornings. It arrives tomorrow lunch time, so I have to scoot home and let the delivery guy in. I can not wait.

When I first thought about hiring the cross-trainer I was thinking of doing a "Run 1000k's in 100 days" which is only 10ks a day. My mother so kindly pointed out that this is only 20 minutes a day. I will see how I go my first time on it. See if 10k's is too little or if it is perfect for now. If it is too little I will amp it up to maybe 15-20ks a day so 2000k's in 100 days. If it is perfect for now I will amp it up to 1500k's in 100 days, so I can work up to doing 15-20k's a day when I start to feel confident enough.

I am really determined to get down to my goal weight, if not lower.

This weekend my friends and I are going tree climbing, in the confidence course sense. Read all about it here. I will tell you how cool it was next week.

No comments: