Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 22 - Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life

I like to live by the theory of "Regret the things you don't do, don't regret the things you do."

Of course there are things that I wish I hadn't done, but they have been done. Why dwell on them? Just accept them and move on.

If I had to choose something it would be learning what procrastination is and using it. I loathe how easy it is to procrastinate. Their is always something 'better' to do. If I could go back in time I would teach myself that procrastination is as bad as killing someone. Why? The amount of stress procrastination can cause a person is horrible. But, I can't go back. I can only move forward and work each day to try and not procrastinate.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

And here I sit procrastinating cleaning my house... But I'd much rather read your blog!