Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 30 - A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

Cheryl,

You are amazing. Awesome, in fact! You have beautiful blue/grey/green eyes. You have hair that girls would pay for.

I love how patient you are.
I love how caring you are.
I love how you get scared of things but try your hardest to overcome the fears.
I love how you can get something done, even if you do procrastinate.
I love how you know something is good and I love how you know when something is not good.
I love how you know the difference between right and wrong.
I love how you learn from your experiences, mistakes and trials.
I love how you only have a dimple on one of your cheeks.
I love how you are so particular in the foods you won't eat, even if you haven't tried them.
I love how when you are determined, you are determined.
I love how when something doesn't go the way it should you get upset, then cry, then you work out a way to fix it.
I love how you love to try new things.
I love how you aren't scared of heights, just of falling from great heights.
I love how you still sleep with the same soft toy you have since you were given it when you were two.
I love how you named this soft toy dog, because it is a dog.
I love how you are unorganized, but extremely organized when you want to be and always on time.
I love how your nails grow fast.
I love how you don't tan, and then the one summer you had given up on even trying you kind of tanned.
I love how you love to learn new things.
I love how you set yourself goals every year.
I love how you sign your lungs out every time you are driving in the car.
I love how sometimes when you stop at traffic lights you don't stop singing.
I love that you pretty much have no nail on your little toe.
I love how you have a scar on every finger.
I love the way you love your family.
I love the way you love your friends.
I love how easily you can forget things.
I love that you love to be artistic.
I love that you love movies.
I love that you would prefer a quiet night out with a few friends to a night out on the town with the rest of the people in the city.

I love so many other things about you, you are as perfect as can be.

I love you!

Love from,

Your biggest fan,

Cheryl

1 comment: