Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Sun Makes Me Crazy

It was so amazing last night. I finished work, walked outside and the sun was shining. I had been inside all day not even realising the most beautiful thing had arrived.

I love Spring/Summer, the beginning of those awesome months where you can stay outside late without having to put jackets and boots on. I love the shorts, I love the sandals/jandals, I love the weather. I love the clear blue skies!

I miss the heat when it leaves, so I pray for a long hot summer!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

And it's killing me that you're talking about spring and warmer months when our cold season is just starting!! Although it's supposed to hit 89F today... we're taking the boat out! Unheard of for Sept. 28!!
Enjoy your warmth and we'll enjoy ours -- while it lasts!

And I know I haven't posted a new blog, even though I said I would. I'm not sure what to write about right now. I'm thinking about it every day! Promise!