Monday, September 13, 2010

The Start of Something New

On Friday I sent off my enrolment form and course fees for a Nanny qualification course. It is a qualification recognized around the world and I plan to go traveling and nannying on the other side of the world with it, then once I have done my stint and feel like it is home time, come back and decide on either future education or just nannying.

I am pretty sure it means that for the next six months I will have very little me time to do me things as I am doing it by correspondence. So after those long stressful days of working I will go home and put some hard yards in to get to where I want to be, finally! It is scary, but quite exciting.

Hopefully my course work will arrive in the mail within the next two weeks so I can get going. I will need to put my procrastination away for a while and bring out the super organized, amazingly time managed side of me that I have never really met before. I know she is going to be awesome though as she is part of me.

I knew I would find a way to combine some of the many things I love and I can not wait to get back out into the world and do it while looking after some amazing kids.

No comments: