Friday, October 1, 2010

Let’s Get Crafty

For a couple of years now I have been making birthday cards on the computer for a few of my friends when I have time and advanced warning. I love doing crafty things and always try to but never seem to “find the time” but this year I managed to make some cards instead of just making them on the computer. One for Lorren towards the beginning of the year and I have just finished one for Jenna who’s birthday is next month.  I never got a photo of Lorren’s one, but here is Jenna’s. (Sorry it is a wee bit blurry)

Jennas Card

I am finding it therapeutic to sit on the ground (I like to say I am closer to nature sitting on the ground than I would be sitting at a table) and be crafty, even if it is just for an hour here and there. My biggest down fall is that the majority of my “crafty” projects can take ages due to my need to be a crazy perfectionist for selective things only.

When I get my own house I plan to have a room in it dedicated to crafts and sewing. I also want to decorate every room in the house, paint all the walls, have some cool patterns on the walls, have some of the rooms with painted roofs.

I have so many dreams but for now I am just going to focus on my “Become an amazing crafty person” dream and then we can work on the house thing.

No comments: