Monday, May 17, 2010

Party with a posh accent!

What a lovely weekend!

It started off with a full body massage on Friday evening. Such an amazing way to start any weekend, I highly recommend it! They even massaged my ears and my little fingers.

Saturday we went to my cousins house for the twins 4th birthday party. That morning it had poured down and we sat their eating lunch saying, "oh goodness, I really do not want to go all the way to Dairy flat in this weather." Diary flat is farm land, so in bad weather you are likely to leave with a few souvenirs, mainly a back seat full of mud. However, it turned into a very nice afternoon. It even got a wee bit hot! All the little kiddies seemed to have a blast. They did painting and played games while I took hundreds of photos.

Lorren's birthday was on Sunday so we went for a High Tea at the Langham Hotel in the city. What an experience! It is quite a fun afternoon. You get two scones, six little sandwiches and five sweet treats each. Besides the scrummy food, the Hotel was beautiful. If I were a rich woman, I would stay there all the time. One of the other highlights of Lorren's birthday is that I made her birthday card, I am just slightly disappointed I did take a photo of my work.

Wednesday this week is D-Day for me. Cooper will have a blast! Last night I started Paper Macheing a balloon for him to paint and decorate and when I went shopping to buy some craft goods I found a pillow case with Light McQueen on it that he gets to colour in.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Gah! I forgot to think of some crafts to do with a little kid. I'm sorry! I think your ideas are perfect and wonderful and I know he'll have a wonderful time! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Geez Val!! Thats a wee bit slack of you I must say :P