Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Itinerary

The coolest thing ever just happened to me!
My Mum and I booked our flights to my little sisters wedding!

Our Itinerary is as follows:

Leave New Zealand for Los Angeles on July 25 at 5.15pm
Arrive in Los Angeles at 10.15 am on July 25
Leave Los Angeles for Idaho Falls via Salt Lake City on July 25 at 4.00pm
Arrive in Idaho Falls at 10.30pm on July 25

Leave Idaho Falls for Vancouver via Salt Lake City on August 1 at 5.00 pm
Arrive in Vancouver at 9.15pm on August 1
Leave Vancouver for New Zealand via San Francisco August 6 at 4.00pm
Arrive in New Zealand at 5.15am on August 8

It is going to be a fun 15 days and is going to be worth all the lack of sleep and travel.

I am most excited about seeing all my friends and am second most excited about the shopping.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We are so excited to see you and meet your mom!