Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coopers Day

As you know I took last Wednesday off work to have my fave little man Cooper for the day.

190510 Table I started my morning by setting up the table…

190510 Play Dough and making some colourful play dough.

Cooper arrived at 9.30 and we started our day. He was so excited, the second he arrived he ran to the table and was even more overjoyed when he saw the play dough.

190510 Coop Desk He “made us food” with the play dough for ages. He had a load of fun and I have a slight feeling I had just as much, if not more.

190510 Coop NOBut, as much as I loved taking pictures of Cooper having fun, he insisted his photo was not to be taken!

190510 Coop DOHe even “told” me what to do!!

190510 Coop Photog  He even took some of his own photos whilst I was making us “Basgetthi” and Cheese on toast for lunch.

I thoroughly enjoyed my day off spent with Cooper. We painted and drew and coloured and watched some television and went for a walk and had lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fun.

On other news: Cheryl and her mother will be in the lovely town of Rexburg from July 26 2010 until August 1 2010 when they will be departing for Vancouver for 5 days.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You are amazing! What a wonderful day you provided for Cooper!!