Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Goodbye

My Dearest Brother is leaving us again on Thursday. He is going back to Camp America for another summer. He was meant to leave April 13 to go to the UK but his trip got delayed due to the eruption of an Iceland Volcano. Now my theory on how they named this volcano is that they simply pulled letters out of a hat and put them together, because I know for sure I cannot pronounce it's name. Can you?

So, as my brother is on his way I have decided it is a good idea to spend some time with him. So last week on Friday night I had some friends around, we had girl talk down stairs while my brother watched the Rugby up stairs. Saturday night, my brother went out, my mother went out and I stayed home alone. But then last night, my mum, brother, our house mate Jenna and myself went to Gengys for dinner. It is an all you can eat Mongolian BBQ place. YUMMY!!! Tonight we are all staying in and Jenna is cooking and tomorrow night Jenna and I are throwing Mike a surprise goodbye Shindig! Should be fun.

Next Wednesday is my big arts and crafts day with my fave little man Cooper. I can not wait. I think I may be more excited than he is! I have a few ideas. One of them is to Paper Mache a balloon on Monday night and then get him to decorate it. Another idea I had was backing some muffins and letting him decorate one for him and his mum. Not really to sure... All ideas and more than welcome!!!

I did do some baking on the weekend though and I had a blast decorating them:

Chocolate Cupcakes/Muffins iced in pink and purple butter icing, some with chocolate buttons and sprinkles and all sorts!

PS. Hope the lovely mothers of the world had a wicked Mothers Day on Sunday!

No comments: