Saturday, January 7, 2012

Twenty-Twelve is?

The first year in a few that I have no idea where I would like to be at the end of it.

I have sat here for the past few hours writing the last few paragraphs of essay one of two which is due on Monday, while I have sat here I have stared out the window for probably near an hour. Its really beautiful out there at the moment, middle of summer but pouring rain, I’m even in my winter pyjama's. This wonderful and much loved weather is apparently sticking around until mid to late February. Fantastic.

While I have been sitting here I have been thinking about my goals, and what I want to do this year (which is very hard when you have no idea where you want to go). This year I had originally thought of doing the same old goals, that don’t really give me any push or imagination, they are more of a generalization of my top criticism of myself.

Instead of those goals of years gone by, this year my goals wills be:

  1. Do something scary – get out of your comfort zone and try something you don’t think you have the confidence to do.
  2. Do something new – you don’t always have to do the same things, try something new.
  3. Do something fun – basically live a happy and fun life, don’t allow things to become unnecessarily un-fun or annoying.
  4. Do something sensible – this is where the adult comes in and has to work harder to be wiser with money and school work.
  5. Do something regularly – I can throw my read more books into this category.
  6. Do something less – break a habit that’s not necessary or good for you.

I have not made myself a set list of goals, I have made myself a list of aspirations and guidelines to try and make 2012 an awesome and fulfilling year.

No comments: