Sunday, January 1, 2012

How’s about them goals?

When I set my goals for 2011, at the start of last year, I never expected to wake up on January 1st 2012 as a training early childhood teacher, working in an early childhood centre, teaching children.

Read 20 books & TIME Magazines: Training as a teacher I am reading so much, but it is mainly through excerpts from books and education journals, and I don’t count those as reading a book, hence the reason I have not reached my reading goal for the year. I could also put it down to getting a bit lazy in the middle of the year. So I am a bit un-happy with my nine books and six time magazines, but it’s better than nothing.

Be more proactive and organized: I defiantly became more proactive and organized last year. Planning out my days or weeks became a great thing to do. It helped me to remember to do everything.

Exercise and health: With out a doubt I did more exercise in 2011 than I have for a few years. I ran nearly 1000km’s in 100 days and I have been regularly exercising every morning. In 2011 I lost seven kg’s.

Money: I’ve been good with my money this year. I haven’t saved, but I have paid my bills off frequently.

Finish Nanny Course: Completed 12/07/2011, and very happy to have been done. It was very interesting to learn about a form of child care. I did intend to get on a plane once it was finished and go nanny in Europe. Funny how things change.

There were awesome parts and bad parts in 2011, but I loved the year in general.

Happy New Year! Welcome to twenty-twelve.

2012 Goals, coming when Cheryl has finished her readings on child development.

No comments: