Monday, November 1, 2010

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month

November already?!?! This year is just speeding by, it feels like it has only just been January. The next time I blink is it going to be 2011??

Well October was a busy month. Lots of birthday’s and not one free weekend.

The first two weekends I had friends birthdays and then on the 16th it was my friends Katy’s Hen’s Party. It was such a good night. We started with a Burlesque dance class, followed by dinner and games and then we went to a few clubs.

Last weekend was “Labour Weekend” so we got Monday off also. It was the perfect weekend. Sunny every day. I spent some time with my besties and then some more time with other awesome people. On the Sunday I went up to Snells Beach to see a good friend and spent the day sitting in the sun.

This weekend just gone its was my cousins husbands 30th Birthday Party. Halloween themed of course. I went dressed in a toga covered in blood and what a cool night it was. The decorations, the company, everything was great.

October was another great month and I can not wait for what November has set for me.

No comments: