Saturday, April 24, 2010

Holiday

I, of course, had Friday off and I have not left the house since I got home on Friday morning. I am so relaxed. A much needed break. I love going nowhere and doing nothing, but me things/house things.

In my miniscule break I have fallen in love with writing again. I always used to write stories when I was in high school. I would spend my nights after school writing them, adulthood sure does take a lot away from a person. It is one of those moments when I wish I could be Peter Pan. However, at the same time you think about the future, children, etc.

I have started writing again and I love the never to be seen by the world material. It is so grammatically terrible and broken but it is mine. Maybe one day I will be able to write an epic novel that they will make movies, and then tv series about, but at the moment I am enjoying my own escape.

One thing I have realise today is that yesterday I did not post a quote, to me it was not a work day though so it does not count.

Well much love! Tomorrow is the last day of my “holiday” and I plan to enjoy it!

No comments: