Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can we Pretend?

This week I have another four day work week. I am taking tomorrow, Friday, off work to relax. I have a feeling that is not going to happen though. My room is the only room in the house that is not completely unpack yet, so I am going to (try) spend the morning unpacking my room and finding places to put all of my junk. Mum pointed out a very good fact on the weekend, I have more stuff than anyone else in the house. I had about 10 boxes come out of my room, then a big black sack of clothes and then a duffel bag full of clothes, then a wardrobe full of clothes and a big bag full of shoes. Spring clean time me thinks!

I have started posting a quote each day, OK so I only started yesterday, but I am going to post a quote each week day on my blog. Saturdays and Sundays are, meant to be, as computer free as I can possibly make then. Quotes are one of my fave things. They are like diamonds, worth so much in such a tiny little space. One good quote can make up for a lifetime of stupid acts and sayings. They are also good for procrastinators, us awesome people who need all the motivation we can get to get work finished.

My new favorite song at the moment is "Airplanes" by B.o.B ft Hayley Williams. It has been played approximately 50 times by me in the last two weeks.

Can we pretend; that my room is fully unpacked, that I can spend all day tomorrow doing me things, that my list gets shorter, that my list doesn't get longer; that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

No comments: