Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New News

I have purchased for myself a wonderful, loving IPHONE!!!

I am in love with it - it does everything I need it to do and more. I have had it less than a week and every day I have been going on to iTunes and seeing what apps I can get. I am loving some of the free ones.

On Thursday I got my haircut. I look as super cute as ever! It is shorter and I now have a fringe. I have been meaning to get one for ages and finally went in to book an appointment. An hour later I was a new woman, per say.

Quick note = I bought an amazing new handbag on the weekend. It is perfect.

Last night, we sold our house. Mum didn't get quite what she wanted from it. But she's happy to have it out of the way.

I didn't get that position I mentioned at work, but I have been told they will start training me for another position. The other position is much more exciting and more challenging. Project Management. I am really looking forward to starting it. Although it will always be the same process, there will be a variety of projects to make my life interesting.

Yesterday I started working on a new project that I will inform you about later. It's for my dad and is the outcome of some advice I received from a friend. Fingers crossed it works out how I hope it does! Realistically it will just be for me, but it is always nice to share with others.

My brother is off to England in a months time, and then he'll be jumping across the ditch to New Jersey for another summer of being a camp instructor. Maybe Mum and I will meet up with him if we make it to the US this year. The other day I was sitting at work looking out at the sun, and for a few (very short minuscule) moments I missed the snow, although it may have been the people I missed.

I am very thankful this week is very quiet. Last week was a very packed week. Sunday evening we went round to my cousins house for dinner, Monday evening was Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters Night, Tuesday we went to the Orbit Restaurant (a revolving restaurant at the top of the Sky Tower) for dinner with my Cousin and her partners family who were all up from Wellington for the Auckland Cup. Wednesday I caught up with a friend. Thursday we had a friend round for dinner. I finally got a night off on Friday so I wasted it by sitting in front of the TV, and then we had more people round for dinner. Hence why I am so thankful! It is also why I am going to stay at home every night this week, apart from Thursday and Friday. I need sleep!!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Life just keeps moving on, doesn't it? You're staying busy and that's good! I'm axious to hear what the project you're working on for your dad is. I'm sure it will be wonderful! Have you posted pics of your new "do"?