Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my!

It has been quite a depressing winter this year. We have had the coldest temperatures in nearly a century and it has rained cats and dogs five out of sever days.
So to brighten up my day I thought I would reminisce what summer is like. I found some pictures in an old work newsletter of the view we get from our balcony. I thought you might appreciate the amazing view we have all year round - that even in winter when it is raining and pouring and freezing, it is still brilliant.


Rangitoto Island

Takapuna Beach

Yes, I know, I am extremely lucky to see this on a daily basis. It is one of the many highlights of coming to work.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ahhh.... you're feeding my 'I have to get to NZ' frenzy!! I had no idea you worked in such gorgeous surroundings. LUCKY YOU!!
Sorry 'bout your cold winter. You shoulda come here... but then again, we've had a non-warm summer. You would have paid a lot of $$ for the same weather pattern. Makes you wonder, Global Warming? NAH!