Monday, August 31, 2009

7 Days Old

My birthday was amazing! I have not had that much fun in ages. I didn't have a care in the world, all I did was enjoy myself.

I got Monday off work for my actual birthday, so a friend took me out to lunch. We had chips and wedges, played some pool, chatted for hours, met heaps of new people and then at 10pm I went home. I did not want to wake up at 6am the next day to get ready for work. Mum had to drag me out of bed.

Tuesday was no fun. I was completely out of sync and things were just not going the way they should have been. I didn't really get back into the work groove until Friday - way too late!!!

This past weekend was a friends 25th so us girls got dressed up in our dresses and went out again. We told the boys we would be going out dancing later just so they would wear jeans and a nice shirt.

The last 7 day have been a blast - completely different. I can't wait for my birthday next year

No comments: