Monday, August 17, 2009

6 days, guessable hours and a few minutes

With around 150 hours left until I turn 19 I thought it might be an ideal time to write a post.
I am at work right now and started thinking about 18 things I had done in the past year that I have/had never done before. Some of them are just things a normal person does, but they are all bigish deals - theres a first time for everything, no matter how big, no matter how small. There are probably so many other things that I have done for the first time in the past year, but my memory is not big enough to hold them all in the easily remember section of my brain.

So here they are 18 things I have done in the last year that I had never done before -

1. Got my full license
2. Bought a car
3. Bought a laptop
4. Bought a bedroom dresser drawers set
5. Bought a television
6. Stayed in a job for more than a year
7. Went away for New Years
8. Went to Waiheke Island
9. Went to Christchurch
10. Kept a plant alive for longer than six months
11. Started paying a mobile phone plan
12. Started playing WOW
13. Kept my bedroom tidy for more than 2 weeks
14. House sat another person’s house
15. Tried Crème Brulee and realized it is amazing
16. Ate a meal at a vine yard
17. Rode a mechanical bull
18. Rode on a car ferry


So those are the 18 that I can remember. I think I will put a list like this together each year before my birthday. It will only become hard when I get close to the half a century age. But until then I look forward to writing one each year.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Keep living your life to the fullest! You rock girl!

Valerie said...

(P.S. I have put Facebook on hold for a month or so, so keep writing here so I can keep up with you! Happy Birthday soon!)