Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you feel it to?

Cause I certainly can.

Christmas is in the air!

It is on it’s way!

It’ll be here sooner than we know!

So…

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
Better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town.
He's making a list,
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out
Who's naughty and nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town.

image

As much as Christmas is my second favourite time of year (selfishly, my birthday is my first) I am super slack when it comes to present buying. So far, I only have a tiny gift for my mum, a tiny joint gift for my brother and his partner, and books I bought for Tyler yonks ago. Luckily, I only have four people to arrange presents for. And, I am super proud because one of the presents I do have I made myself – off an idea I found online!!!

No comments: