Monday, December 6, 2010

13 Questions

4 places I have worked
New World
Amtel
Corporate Christmas Party (that one night was the most work I have done in one night in my whole life)
School Tuck Shop

4 movies I could watch over and over
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Dirty Dancing
Save the Last Dance (a friend and I actually went and saw this at the Cinema's about 10 times when it was out)
Leathal Weapon (Series)

4 places I have lived
Albany, Auckland
Glenfield, Auckland
Beach Haven, Auckland
Rexburg, Idaho

4 of my favorite foods
Strawberries
Watermelon
MEXICAN
Carbs

4 places I would rather be right now
Rexburg
In Bed
On a plane going anywhere
At my besties house

4 things that scare me
Being alone
The Dark
Finding out that my life is actually the Truman Show
Telling people the things that scare me

4 things I don't understand
Mean People
War
Politcs
Why money doesn't grow on trees?

4 things I plan to do tomorrow
Make my bestie a birthday cake/birthday Cup cakes
Go for a walk
Complete my task list at work
Call my fave person in the world

4 things I want to do before i die
Have Children
Get Married
See the sun rise in Mexico
See the sun set in Greece

4 things I can do
Swim
Bake
Sew
First Aid

4 things I can't do
Snowboard
Surf
Play the Drums
Speak Spanish

4 things I miss
My Dad
My Host Family
My American Friends
Being a Kid

4 things I'd like to learn
Spanish
How to make proper Mexican food
What to buy people for brithday's/christmas when they don't know
My soul mates middle name

1 comment: