Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Abode

These last two weeks have been oddly busy. We moved two Tuesdays ago and I don’t think I have even unpacked half of my things. It is a permanent item on my to do list: “Unpack boxes = find places for things”. However, that doesn’t mean I have found the inspiration to do it.

Our new abode is nice. It is a lot smaller than our old place; it is the perfect size for two people. In our old place it was so big that it felt really, really empty and lonely when no one was home. I have not felt that once in our new house, it’s nice!

My new room is relatively the same size as my old room. The problems is that it is a different shape and laid out differently. Deciding how to arrange my furniture for the best fit, it is a hard decision. And, it doesn’t help that it has been quite pleasant having a rather empty room. But I’m missing all my books and decorations.

I got sick on Thursday, it wasn’t pretty. Now, I am much better. Although I had two days off work, I was so tired and in pain that I couldn’t do to much so not even then did I find the time to sort my room out.

Maybe I’ll go and work on my room now. Or, maybe I’ll look at some more rubbish on the internet.

No comments: