Monday, July 18, 2011

It is all play and dirty nappies

I am in love with my job. I spend my day reading to children, playing with children, cleaning up after children and telling children off (only when they need to be). I am having an absolute blast, I am so happy at this very moment. I am getting used to using phrase such as "do we say mean words to our friends?" or "do we use mean hands on our friends". Those times are ones I wish there were less of, but the good fun times make up for them.

This morning I has a little boy bring me in a daffodil from his garden! How could I not love my new path?

Last Thursday I also got into my University course and found out that I passed my Nanny course (oh yea, that's right I finished it and well before my personal deadline. I start university next week (if they get all the papers from all the right departments on time, so fingers crossed.)

More updates about life later in the week!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have worked in elementary schools since my children entered them. There is very little that is more gratifying than the love and friendship showed to you by a child. I LOVE going into my kid's classes and helping out! Good luck with your higher education!