Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello February!

Wow, another amount of time that seems to have gone so fast!
So maybe thats a good sign, my weeks have been full. Lots of parties and many occasions that have come and gone. Loads of fun!
I have watched High School Musical 3, Twiglight, Mama Mia, Australia and become a One Tree Hill addict.
I have saved my money and brought myself this wonderful laptop which I am typing this blog on right now.
I have been out for Thai, been to a house warming, a 21st brithday party, a pool party, been out on a boat and had two four day work weeks following the other.
I have had a cold, been recovering from a burst ear drum and broken my wrist.
I have met many new people and caught up with many from the past.
Its been one great month - a great start to 2009!
I can not wait for the rest of this year.

No comments: